Monday 25 January 2010

Android

I have never had the chance to look at Android closely - being too busy at work, or just not sleeping because of the kids, or simply because I enjoy golf so much.
However, I decided it was time to put an end to this - and decided today to write my first Android application.

So far, after my 2 hours of experience, I must say I have been very impressed by the simplicity of the development life-cycle. In 2 hours, I had my first Android app running via the emulator: a Bezier Curve animation; which I intend to place for free on the Android Market.

I am the owner of a HTC Magic, running Android 1.6 (47% of market share); and it just took me 10 minutes to find out how to upload my application on the phone - running native.

Very impressed, indeed.

1 comment:

Danny Danials said...

You will like it to enjoy our new app Warface: Global Operations Apk : which you could download and enjoy loose.

Blog Archive